Please Scroll Down for Infomation
All content goes here. There is no limit as to how much you may add. The frame is limitless.
An inline frame is actually 2 html pages. The one with all the content
on this set is called books.htm and you can view it HERE.
You must have this html page as well as the setup.htm page and they
must be located in the same directory. Here are some tutorials pages
for setting up inline frames: http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/frames/_IFRAME.html
If you are new to creating webpages it would be best to request a zipped file for this page as it needs to be set up exactly as is in order for it to display correctly. If you have any questions regarding this set and how to set it up, you can also email me and I will try and answer your questions. I am just learning it myself. :)
Please note that when coding your hyperlinks each one needs the command
target="_blank"so that it will open in a new window, otherwise
it will open within the inline frame. The target needs to be
set to _blank
Also please note that inline frames only work in the newer browsers, IE 3.0 and above and in later versions of Netscape but I do not recommend them for any version of Netscape as Netscape does not support Color Scroll bars and it looks rather ugly with the gray scroll bar in the middle of your page.
Font used is Hammond
Terms of Usage:
You may use this set as Linkware, free of charge, provided you observe the following:
1) that your site is a non-profit; child-friendly site with no obscenity or adult-only issues;
2) that you provide a link back to Until Then Graphics with the logo below;
3) You do not "mix and match" sets. You do not have to use all thetiles, bars, etc., that come with this set, nor do you have to use then in this exact layout, but you cannot mix buttons from another set.
4) that you do not redistribute these graphics in any way whether offering them as part of a collection on the internet or in a CD package;
5) that you do not alter in any way the graphics here.
include a link back to